Content Sites for Kids
We are proud to announce the launch of our first eight interactive sites designed especially for our readers.
Just released! www.MuseMagKids.com (for ages 9+) brings the zany sense of humor and those irrepressible New Muses online for the first time.
Literature & Imagination Magazines
- www.BabybugMagKids.com (for parents) introduces the characters and provides tips and advice for reading with very young children.
- www.LadybugMagKids.com (for ages 3-6) features multimedia delivery of stories, songs, and activities.
- www.SpiderMagKids.com (for ages 6-9) is an interactive space to develop growing reading skills with riddles, word puzzles, fun facts, and more.
- www.CricketMagKids.com (ages 9+) includes longer animated features, enhanced opportunities for readers to interact with the content, interviews with authors and illustrators, and archival content.
- www.CicadaMag.com (for ages 14+) brings back a completely revised The Slam, plus book reviews and recommendations and more.
Science & Ideas Magazines
- www.ClickMagKids.com (for ages 3-6) is full of interactive games and activities to help young children learn about and explore the world around them.
- www.AskMagKids.com (for ages 6-9) features the adventures of Marvin and the gang, with lots of opportunities for interaction and feedback.
- www.MuseMagKids.com (for ages 9+) brings the zany sense of humor and those irrepressible New Muses online for the first time.
More about our Interactive Content Sites for Kids
Each of our interactive Web sites for kids reflects the individual style of the magazine and is built around the signature characters who frolic in the margins of every issue, making jokes and engaging readers in the content. Favorite characters from our magazines "come to life" as never before with animated presentations and interactive games.
In addition to moderated forums and simple polls, our content sites for kids each feature a wealth of contests and opportunities for young readers to comment on what the characters are reading and discuss their own book reviews and recommendations, all in a safe, family-friendly environment.
Like the magazines, our content sites for kids are free of advertising and are age appropriate. A subscription is not required to access the online content, and the features and activities are designed so that even children who do not read the magazines can enjoy and learn from the sites.